AssociatesAssociates are entrepreneurs who run their online poker business as partners of a poker network that uses our software. They are also known in the industry as white label holders. At present, the following associates have joined a poker network that uses our online poker platform:
www.americascardroom.euwww.yapoker.comwww.betcris.comwww.blackchippoker.eu www.pokerking.comwww.truepoker.euwww.betdsi.euwww.bookmaker.eu www.pokerforyou.comwww.pokerhost.com
Become an Associate of a Poker Network!The business of an associate of a poker network is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs who prefer to use the services and resources of an already well-established poker network rather than start a brand new poker network - the risk and startup costs are lower and still this option gives you the opportunity to expand your online poker business by bringing in new operators, per your own terms, as franchisees, and charge them for the
Please note that as associate of a poker network, you deal directly with the representatives of the poker network. You do not deal directly with us in any way!
As associate, you have the following responsibilities:
- Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have to obtain a gaming license.
- To purchase your own servers for player data storage and to provide hosting and bandwidth for them. Our software can also be hosted in a cloud environment, so you could save considerably from hardware costs if you choose this option.
- To set up poker room management. This may involve hiring additional staff (managers, engineers, etc.) and organizing the financial, marketing and other aspects of poker room management.
- To cover your share of the poker network hosting and bandwidth.
- To cover the liabilities between your poker rooms and the other poker rooms in the poker network.
- To participate in poker network promotions.
- To assist the poker network in monitoring and preventing fraud and collusion.
The pricing options that associates are offered by poker networks are entirely up to the pricing policies of the poker networks. The pricing for an associate usually involves the following:
- One-time licensing and setup fee. This fee usually covers the development of one fully customized poker room with your logo.
- Monthly royalty fee.
- Monthly maintenance fee (covering your share of the poker network maintenance costs).
As associate, you have full control over your online poker business, but you still may have to rely on the poker network to provide you with a critical mass of players, additional promotions and the setup of shared poker tables and tournaments (poker tables and tournaments that are available to the players of more than one associate of the poker network). As associate, you also have the opportunity to expand your online poker business by bringing in other poker room operators, as your franchisees, and charge them for the provided services.
To receive more information about how to become an associate of a poker network, please fill in and send us our contact form.